Monday, January 23, 2012

Starting a new Chapter

Ever since I can remember, I have been in love with growing things. I've toyed with writing a really good gardening book, I'm still toying with writing an ebook. Less hassle. I decided I had to start somewhere, so I'm starting this blog. So much information out there for gardeners to choose from. I've tried a lot of it and for my Saskatchewan garden, the information I will be posting is what works best for the growing conditions in my garden. Hopefully, along the way, some of the information will be helpful to some of my readers. Welcome to "My Grandmere's Garden".

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your New Blog! It sounds like it is going to be a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for being my first follower! I love gardening and it's one of my passions! Currently busy working on new articles!

    Diane

    ReplyDelete